Our Social Committee is a small but motivated group who come up with ideas and then plans, organises and runs our social events.
Their aim is to:
- bring together various groups in the Parish.
- provide enjoyable events.
- create a sense of togetherness amongst our whole Church community.
- raise money for the Parish.
- Aldwyth Garside
- Chisa Onyejekwe
- Mary Alexander
- Nieves Castro
- Ruth Reardon
- Sam Harmison
- Sherene Marchan
A List of Events for 2020
- Table Top Sale – Sunday, 29th March
- Easter Celebration, Sunday, 12th April
- Promise Auction – Saturday, 6th June
- Parish BBQ – Sunday, 12th July
- Harvest Fesitval – Sunday, 27th September
- Pilgrimage Festival Supper – Saturday, 17th October
- Quiz Night – Saturday, 14th October
- Christmas Fair – Sunday, 6th December
If you are interested in joining our committee or helping us to organise some of our events, please go to our page on Volunteering.
For further information about these events go to our Featured Events.
Events under consideration
- Monthly refreshments after the 11.00 am Mass
- Help with our summer open-air Mass, in the form of children’s activities and cooking/baking
- Film shows