The Union Catholic of Mothers Canterbury is united with prayer, love, and care ensuring that a UCM member never stands alone. We have the following objectives:
- To help Catholic women appreciate the Sacramental character, responsibilities, and permanence of marriage, and to live in unselfish love observing the laws of God and his Church.
- To assist Catholic women to bring up their children as practising Catholics and public-spirited citizens.
- To teach and defend Christian values in family life and to ensure a Catholic education for their children.
- To offer love, sympathy and practical help to any family in difficulty.
- To foster vocations in life especially in Christian Marriage and Family Life.
Our events aim to help our spiritual life grow in a meaningful manner. Each celebration and gathering is full of joy, camaraderie and memorable moments. Everyone is welcome.
For anyone wishing to contact us for more information, our email address is email@example.com or visit our UCM Canterbury Facebook page.
We have a monthly meeting usually the 1st Sunday of each month after the 9.30 am Mass in our Parish Hall.