We have the only remaining Christian shop in Canterbury (apart from the Cathedral) which is located conveniently around the corner from our Church in Canterbury Lane, Burgate.
Our opening hours are:
Mon – Thurs: 10.30 am – 3.00 pm
Fri: 11.00 am – 3.00 pm
Sat: 10.30 am – 3.00 pm
Sun: 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
Our marvellous volunteers can help you with a variety of items and gifts including bibles, missals, prayer books and mass booklets, religious books, candles, cards, First Communion and Confirmation gifts, holy medals, icons, pilgrim badges, rosaries and statues. Vatican Publications are also available.
To volunteer in our shop is a wonderful opportunity to:
- bear witness to our faith.
- have the time and space to be a listener.
- share in the joys and sorrows of the people we meet daily.
- benefit from these added dimensions to the ministry.
- allow others to benefit from reading, learning and meditating on their faith.
If you would like to help, even a morning every now and then, go to our Volunteering page.