Why We Exist
Canon Law requires that each Parish has a Parish Finance Committee. It is the only Committee that has to be in existence. Our duties are to share the burden of administration with the Parish Priest.
What We Do
- Maximise income to ensure the costs of running the Parish are covered.
- Ensure all expenditure is necessary and as cost effective as possible.
- Pay our dues to the Archdiocese funds and our loans.
- Prioritise our yearly spend on repairs and maintenance of the Church, Hall and Presbytery.
- Planning new investments to support our Parish in our worship and our pastoral care.
Our Project Financial Priorities for 2019/21
- Redesigning the whole of the Narthex area at the back of the Church to make better use of the space and give easier access
- Repairing and bringing back into community use the Club Room underneath the Presbytery
- Repaying the loan for the Church roof.
- Buying a better organ…
You can contact us by emailing our Parish Administrator.
“Each of you must give what you have decided in your heart, not with regret or under compulsion, since God loves a cheerful giver” 2.Cor.7