We are limited to 80 people within the Church so if you wish to attend this service you must register for tickets using the form below. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket(s) attached. If you know of parishioners that are unable to complete it, then please ask them to call the Parish Office so that tickets can be reserved for them or you can book them on their behalf.
When completing the form, please note:
- you can book up to six people for your household group/bubble (all of you will be seated together without social distancing).
- you only need to enter one “key contact” for your household group/bubble (your name and email address).
- If you need to book for other people outside of your household group/bubble, simply complete another form for that person/group using their name as the “key contact” and their email address. (If you don’t know their email address then use yours). Then print and deliver these tickets to them. Remember to check the option that you are booking on the behalf of someone else and then enter your own name.
On the day, please:
- Go to the main entrance of the Church – doors open 30 mins prior to the service so please arrive at least 10-15 mins before the start of the Mass to avoid any delays with check-in.
- If you have not arrived 5 mins prior to the start, your tickets could be offered to others.
- Either print your ticket(s) or have a copy of your ticket(s) ready to display on your mobile device as you will need to show them to gain entry.
- On arrival show your ticket(s) to the stewards and advise them of the number in your party to ensure a quick check-in.
- Read our latest Covid 19 guidance before visiting the Church.
- You will be expected to scan the QR code on the NHS Track and Test posters around the Church. Otherwise, please bring a completed Test and Trace Card.
- Admittance will close at the start time of the Mass or when the Church has reached its maximum capacity for social distancing requirements.
- Please email here if you need to cancel your tickets, so that we can offer your tickets to others. Otherwise you can cancel them directly on Eventbrite by following the link in your confirmation email.
- Bookings will close at midnight on Wednesday, 23rd December or when the Mass reaches its maximum capacity of 80 tickets.
If you do forget your tickets, don’t worry we can look you up on our lists but this will take a few minutes.
This is a new process so your patience would be appreciated.
If you have any questions/concerns/cancellations etc please email for assistance.