We are limited to 80 people within the Church so if you wish to attend this service you must register for tickets using the form below. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket(s) attached. If you have not received this ticket confirmation email within 60 mins then your booking didn’t go through (internet gremlins) so please try again.
If you know of any parishioners that are unable to complete the form below, then please ask them to call the Parish Office so that tickets can be reserved for them or you can book tickets on their behalf.
When completing the form, please note:
- you can book up to six people for your household group/bubble (all of you will be seated together without social distancing).
- you only need to enter one “key contact” for your household group/bubble (your name and email address).
- If you need to book for other people outside of your household group/bubble, simply complete another form for that person/group using their name as the “key contact” and their email address. (If you don’t know their email address then use yours). Then print and deliver these tickets to them. Remember to check the option that you are booking on the behalf of someone else and then enter your own name.
Bookings will close at midnight on Monday, 15th February or when the Mass reaches its maximum capacity of 80 tickets.
- All services will have a waitlist, so if the Mass is currently fully booked you can still book on the waitlist. When a cancellation happens the free tickets will be offered (by email) to the first person on the waitlist. They will have 4 hrs to book these newly available tickets before they are offered to the next person on the waitlist and so on.
- If you need to cancel your ticket(s) please follow the link “view and manage your ticket online” in your ticket confirmation email and cancel them directly on Eventbrite. This will save us all a lot of time.
- If you are unable to cancel your tickets on Eventbrite then please email here.
On the day, please:
- Go to the main entrance of the Church – doors open 30 mins prior to the service so please arrive at least 10-15 mins before the start of the Mass to avoid any delays with check-in.
- If you have not arrived 5 mins prior to the start, your tickets could be offered to others.
- Either print your ticket(s) or have a copy of your ticket(s) ready to display on your mobile device as you will need to show them to gain entry.
- On arrival show your ticket(s) to the stewards and advise them of the number in your party to ensure a quick check-in.
- Read our latest Covid 19 guidance before visiting the Church.
- You will be expected to scan the QR code on the NHS Track and Test posters around the Church. Otherwise, please bring a completed Test and Trace Card.
- Admittance will close at the start time of the Mass or when the Church has reached its maximum capacity for social distancing requirements.
If you do forget your tickets, don’t worry we can look you up on our lists but this will take a few minutes.
This is a relatively new process so your patience would be appreciated.
If you have any questions/concerns/cancellations etc please email for assistance.