Welcome to the Catholic parish of St. Thomas of Canterbury at Canterbury. Our parish church is located near Christ Church cathedral in a busy part the city. St. Thomas’, the main Catholic church in Canterbury, is part of the Archdiocese of Southwark which takes in the local authorities covering South London, the County of Kent, and the Medway Unitary Authority. We play an active role in Canterbury Christians Together and have good links with the local Anglican Cathedral.
Read it online or Download it:
- Saturday: Vigil 6pm,
- Sunday: 8am, 9:30am, 11am and 6pm.
- Syro-Malabar Rite: every 4th Sunday of the month at 3pm.
- Every day at 12 noon.
- In addition Friday at 7.30 pm.
- Monday and Wednesday at 7.30 am
- Saturday: 12 noon.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Saturday: 10:30am – 11:30am & 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 10:30am – 11:30am
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Monday 7pm-9pm (Not during Bank holidays)
- Wednesday 7pm-8:30pm
- Friday 12.30pm-1.30pm and 8pm-9pm
59 Burgate, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2HJ
Tel 01227 462896
Fax 01227 450377
Welcome new member of our Parish Community
As a new member of our Parish Community, we warmly welcome you. If you are a new family, then every member of the family will find something in our parish that will interest and involve you in our Catholic life. Please click here for the Parish Directory that gives further details.
ST THOMAS’S SHOP
We hold a selection of Missals, Prayer Books, Catholic Bibles & CTS booklets,
in addition to Rosaries,Books; etc.
Image already added